COUNTDOWN TO XMAS!
Its been a busy week at Ellis Gin HQ. We’ve had the elfs on high alert, producing baubles and crackers ready for the next 4 weeks of events.
We had a lovely time at the House of an Art Lover Xmas Fayre – with the real ‘Ellis’ also making an appearance.
Lots of people buying xmas crackers for stocking fillers and for Xmas place settings.
Stock is running very low – especially the Bramble which has been very popular in the run up to Xmas.
Lots coming up next week – don’t think we will have a chance to catch our breath
Look out for us at;
- Ocho Spa Xmas Shopping Evening – a lovely ‘hidden’ spa at the Ocho Canal
- Stewarton Academy Xmas Fayre – we had a great time last year – so very excited to be seeing everyone again
- Daily Record offices – yes we will be there on Black Friday to get that Xmas Shopping started
- We will be sharing Ellis Gin to celebrate Mick Hargan’s Scottish gig in his world tour to launch his album. So excited for that
- Then back to Barras Art and Design courtyard for the Epilepsy Scotland Xmas Fayre. Its going to be a busy one ))
- Then to Subsea7 in Old Kilpatrick for their annual Xmas Fayre.
So from Xmas Fayre to Gin Fayres, from Record launches to record shopping – we have a little bit of everything coming up.
See you next week!